In memory and honor of our wonderful, sweet, kind, gracious and dear friend, Mrs. Batool Borhan,
The Ardalan Family are asking your presence to recognize the legacy and celebrate the life of our lovely, beloved Batool.
Please consider joining us on Saturday, April 2, 2016.
The program is as follow:
Pray time begins at 10 AM at the Mosque located at:
1925 E Atwater Ave.
Bloomington, IN 47401
Followed by visiting our Batool Azizeman at :
Valhalla Memory Gardens
310 N Johnson Ave.
Bloomington , IN
Followed by reception gathering at :
405 E 4th. St. Bloomington, IN 47408
for sharing our memories and having lunch together.
Please RSVP by email:
or by phone:
We hope you will join us.
Wishing all of you the best of health.
Soori & Hamid Ardalan
Sunday march 13th
at Nature Center
in Cool Creek Park
It is $8.00 per kid
Amoo Norooz will be there from 2-3
Tuesday, March 15th
from 6-9 PM
4902 East Thompson Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46237More
Golf & Country Club
- Nowruz (New Year's Day): The first day of the Iranian solar calendar (March 21st or 22nd). This day is the first day of spring.
- Sizdahbedar: the 13th day of first month of the year (Farvardin). Traditionally people go out of town to have picnic and be away from bad luck.
- Mehregan: Celebration for harvesting from Zoroastrain period
- Yalda: Longest night of the year
- Chahar Shanbeh Sori: Last Wednesday (Tuesday night) of the year is custom to make small fire and jump over it, wishing for happiness in New Year and goodbye to the past.